Every month or year lot of people suffer from different different kind of disease whether it is minor or major. But the disease that many people suffer from or die is because of CANCER. It is acknowledge that cancer is one of the major or worldwide problem affecting millions or billions of people every year across the world. Cancer is not just one disease but a major disease among others. There are more than 100 different types of cancer in the world. As the disease is so dangerous . It is mandatory to have a Healthy Meal Plan or tips is required to fight against Cancer. It is one of the major recommendation for cancer patients to maintain their lifestyle healthy or make strategy to fight cancer and try to avoid all those things that increases your cancer.Here is the must read Cancer fighting meal plan for all who wants to keep away the cancer .
This article going to be very detailed for you so do read line by line.
WHAT IS CANCER?
CANCER is the major disease in which abnormal cells travel to other part of the body without control and are able to occupy other tissues in the body. Cancer happens when cells that are not in normal growth . When abnormal cell division occurs that leads to ongo cells that creates cancer. Cancer is the name given to a collection of related diseases. In all the types of cancer, some of the body cells become abnormal and begin to divide without control. Cancer cells can spread to other parts of the body through blood or lymph(fluid) system. Also cancer cells develop because of damage to DNA.
Cancer is made up of trillions of cells which can start almost everywhere in the human body. Cancer Spreading is sometimes scary and swift.One major way of natural cancer prevention method is to keep check on our lifestyle.
We will now see about an important section of the article that is Cancer fighting meal plan.
Cancer fighting meal plan for healthy life
If you want to prevent cancer, You just only required to take healthy meal, nutrition, maintain a healthy weight or avoid smoking, drinking, anything that increases your cancer risk. This is how you can able to beat the cancer with cancer diet or cancer nutrition because a good diet can increase you survival .
This would even prevent a cancer returning that is stop cancer from coming back.So healthy diet is all essential for a cancer survivor and also a normal person to prevent cancer.
- Minerals are very important to prevent cancer– Calcium(maintain your health of bones, teeth), iodine(protect from breast cancer), magnesium(maintain HP balance of blood), zinc(protect from prostrate cancer) all these minerals can help you to fight from cancer.
- Vitamin D(act like hormone in our body) can save you from breast cancer.
- Lots and lots of colorful vegetables and fruits is the diet for you- rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants low in calories and fat.Eating fresh veggies and fruits is a must included Cancer fighting meal plan
- Low refined carbs, low sugar, low fats
- Leave stress- free life try to reduce stress and anxiety . So you can even try consuming foods that reduces the production of stress hormones in your body .
- Use Herbs (turmeric, raw garlic) and spices instead of salt-It helps in decrease tumor size and fight colon and breast cancer.
- Avoid charred or burn food. It is a strict NO from Cancer fighting meal plan
- Avoid being overweight.
- Avoid alcohol/drink or smoking- It damages your lungs that is dangerous to health.
- Eat organic meats like beef or chicken liver (Recommended)-Eating animal proteins provides minerals that help cleanse the liver and also helps to remove toxins from body.
- Avoid farm raised meat because that’s the worst menu to be included in a Cancer fighting meal plan.
- Eat berries, bright orange fruits, nuts and seeds
- Mushrooms, wild caught fish-It is the indicator of better immune system, these fish includes salmon, sardines, mackerel.
- Traditional tea(green tea)- Consumption of green tea can help you to decrease cancer risk.
- Use Cultured dairy products includes raw milk (rich in good bacteria, promote natural bacterial and help increase immunity.
- Healthy unrefined oils(olive oil)-Refined oil create problems throughout your entire body, leading to lower immune system that is the main cause of disease.
These above are some healthy Cancer fighting meal plan or diet that you should follow to prevent cancer. There are some caner fighting supplements also like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Essential oils, Super foods, and Probiotics etc.
TYPES OF CANCER AND THEIR SYMPTOMS!
As we have seen the Cancer fighting meal plan now we will move to the section of most common types of cancer and their symptoms.
As we know our body is made up of billions of cells and these cells are so small and can be seen through microscope. This is because the body organs do very different things. There are over 100 or 200 types of cancer. Cancers can be grouped according to the type of cell they start in, But this article will provide you information of some basic and most popular cancers.
- BREAST CANCER – Breast cancer is identified by the cells in the breast that become malignant/poisonous. Breast cancer happens because a malignant tumor spread to other parts of the body. This cancer can occur entirely in women if they won’t maintain their health good. Breast cancer in men is also common as men can also get this cancer too. Symptoms of breast cancer include skin changes, pain, nipple discharge, a lump and other symptoms.
- KIDNEY CANCER – Every person has two kidney, which are located above the waist on both sides of the spine. Their main function is to filter blood and remove impurities,excess water, salt and waste from the body. This cancer occurs when cells in 1 or both kidney grow out of control and takes the form of malignant tumor and spread to other parts of the body which is cancerous. Symptoms of kidney cancer are Blood in the urine, High Blood Pressure, Fatigue, Swelling of the ankles and legs, Loss of appetite, Unexplained weight loss.
- LUNG CANCER – The most common cause of this cancer is SMOKING and ALCOHOL that make breathing more difficult. The lung contains many different type of cells, and lung helps to absorb oxygen from the air and bring the oxygen into the bloodstream for delivery to the rest of the body. But lung cancer happens when healthy cells in the lung change and grow out of control, forming a mass called a Tumor. These are the abnormal cells that keep growing once they start grow. And a lung tumor can begin anywhere in the lung that can be cancerous. Symptoms of lung cancer that includes Shortness of breath, Coughing up blood or mucus, Chest pain(if tumor spread near the lungs), Hoarseness(abnormal voice changes), Unintentional Weight loss or fatigue.
- THYROID CANCER – This cancer develops from the tissues of thyroid gland when they grow out of control and form a tumor, and it is located in the front of the throat just below the larynx which is also called voice box. The work of this gland is to regulate the Hormones of the body, which is involved in controlling body temperature, weight, energy level and heart rate. If a tumor develops in the thyroid, it is felt as a lump/chunk in the neck. It may spread other parts of the body. Symptoms of thyroid cancer are Swollen glands in the neck, Difficulty breathing, Pain in the throat or neck, A lump in the front of the neck(near the Adam’s apple), Swallowing, A cough not caused by a cold.
- SKIN CANCER – The skin is the body’s largest organ. It protect body from any kind of infection and injury and helps to regulate body temperature. Skin cancer is the broad term that refer to any type of cancer that begin in the cells of the skin. Skin is made up of three main layers:- 1)The epidermis – Outer layer of skin, 2)The dermis – Inner layer of skin, 3)The hypodermis – Deep layer of fat or skin. This cancer begins when cells change and grow out of control and spread to other parts of the body which is so cancerous or dangerous. Changes in the skin is the main warning sign for the skin cancer but each type of cancer has its own sign. Symptoms of skin cancer – A reddish patch, irritated area that may itch or crust but rarely hurts, A scar-like, white, yellow, or waxy area, often with a poorly defined border, A shiny pink, red, pearly white bump, An open sore that bleeds and many more.
- BLADDER CANCER – It is the cancer that starts in the bladder. Bladder is a kind of hollow organ in the pelvis that stores urine before it leaves the body during urination. Bladder wall is made up of several layers or cells. Most bladder cancers begin in a layer called the urothelium, which are inside of the ureter, bladder and other parts of the kidney. But bladder cancer begins when healthy cells grow out of control and forming a mass called tumor. Cancer may also develop in other types of cells in the bladder. Symptoms includes Frequent urination, Blood clots in the urine, Pain or burning sensation during urination, Lower back pain on 1 side of the body, Feeling the need to urinate, but not being able to pass urine.
- BRAIN CANCER OR TUMOR – This cancer develops from the cells within the brain. Brain is the vital system of the body function including speech, thoughts, feeling, gesture etc. It is also known as Central Nervous System(CNS), that means when a tumor grows in CNS, it can effect person’s thought process or primary brain tumor. In adults Secondary brain tumor is called brain metastases. It is the cancerous tumor that stated in the other part of the body such as breast, lung or colon and spread to the brain. Symptoms of brain tumor are Headache in activity or in early morning, sleep problems, drowsiness, memory problem, Nausea or vomiting, Change in ability to walk or perform daily activities, personality changes, facial weakness and many more.
- CHILDHOOD CANCER – May be this is new to many of us but cancer is uncommon in children. Most cancers(99%) develop in adults, while about 1 in 285 children will develop cancer before the age of 20. Cancer in children can occur anywhere in the body, including blood lymph node system, brain and spinal cord, kidney and other organ and tissues. This cancer is also a form of tumor made up of cells that keep growing. But there are lot of research going on to discover new treatment for childhood cancer. Although it is hard to find cancer in children but children with cancer may experience the following :- Symptoms Persistence infection, Continued weight loss, Increased swelling or frequent pain in the bones, Eye or vision changes, Constant tiredness, Recurring fever of unknown origin, Excessive bleeding and Whitish color behind.
Above 8 are the most common types of cancer but there are also many more and if you find any of these symptoms in your body then you need to go to a doctor, As LIFE is very essential and most important is HEALTH so keep your health or body fit/good/healthy, because HEALTH IS WEALTH.
Make a strict nutritious diet by keeping an on the Cancer fighting meal plan.